Monday 13 January 2014

Magazine research for my Title

To come up with a name for my music magazine I decided to go onto a random word generator on the internet upon going on the random word generator I messed about with the length of the word and the beginning letter of the word.





The website that I used to generate these words was and the website looked like this...


http://randomwordgenerator.net/results.php















I decided to generate 20 random words for my magazine name and the results are listed below.

 
1) Bop
2) Kidnap
3) Coal
4) Labium
5) Bob
6) Polls
7) Crummy
8) Borax
9) Dabbed
10) Suburb
11) Abseils
12) Scrabble
13) Fall

14) Impact
15) Diamond
16) Youth
17) Queen
18) Fun
19) Shock 
20) Staged






out of the 20 names the ones that are highlighted are the ones that i could potentially take forward to use as my magazine name.



After I had found 20 potential magazine names by using the random word generator i decided they weren't exactly relatable enough music or in fact the indie genre so from this I decided to google words relating to music and words relating to the Indie genre of music and from this I came up with these 20 words. Out of these 20 words the potential magazine names are highlighted below.







1)Amp
2)Lead
3)Style
4)Flare 
5)Wave
6)Alternate
7)Unique
8)Careless
9)Paisley
10)String
11)Cord
12)One
13)Stretched
14)Baggy
15)Beat
16)Legato
17)Motif
18)Sequel
19)Tonal 
20)Voice




I am still undecided on the name of my magazine so for the time being, I am going to currently keep thinking of ideas and narrow down the ideas until i make a selection at a later date. I need to be able to justify and explain my title choice and until I have a magazine name were I can do this then I am going to continue with my magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment